As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we feel it important to update you on some additional precautions we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. SUMMIT is committed to helping reduce the spread of the virus, while minimising the impact on service to our customers.
Our offices have not been affected and will stay committed to delivering sports and fitness products to Australia.
We are treating the coronavirus seriously and feel it important to share with you our plan to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. As circumstances are changing frequently, we have established a team at SUMMIT to constantly monitor and manage the situation, making sure the wellness of our customers and staff are maintained. We are following the recommendations of the Australian Government, all State and Territory Governments, local health authorities and the World Health Organisation.
Our aim; to make this difficult time a little easier for you. Here at SUMMIT we are working to deliver the best possible service through:
- A large range with good stock levels.
- We are Government approved school ordering systems
- Have a great team of people here ready to help
- Our offices are safe working ares and have taken measures to keep all customers and staff as protected. There is a small team of people in each area and that hand sanitizer available for use.
We are planning to make things as easy as possible:
- Online ordering: Nothing has changed. We provide safe, easy and fast ways to purchase and receive a large range of products. Order now and deliveries will be processed quickly.
- We have a team of people read to talk on the phone. Need to know about any of our products, talk to us and we are happy to help
- Email us at any time. We will be here to answer your needs.
- Click and connect. You can order now and collect - we have locations in Sydney or Brisbane where we are happy to help.
If you have any questions please feel free to talk to us. We are here to help.