Bownet Volleyball Practice Station
Practice your volleyball setting, spiking and serving techniques with Bownet's Portable Volleyball Practice Net.
Introducing the Bownet Volleyball Practice Station, a portable volleyball practice net designed to help players of all levels improve their setting spiking and serving techniques. Whether you're practicing or running coaching for your team, Bownet promises a hassle-free setup and quality construction for optimal performance.
The innovative EAS™ technology by Bownet ensures durability and stability by absorbing and diffusing energy upon impact, which helps extends the net's lifespan.
Featuring a height-adjustable front net, non-marking rubber feet for indoor/outdoor stability, and a fast setup time of just 160 seconds with no tools required, the Bownet Volleyball Practice Station is a must-have for serious players.
Plus, the lightweight design and included roller case make it easy to transport and store. With a one-year limited manufacturer warranty, the Bownet Volleyball Practice Station is perfect for players who want to enhance their game anywhere, anytime.
- Front Net is height adjustable from ladies regulation to men’s regulation
- Powder coated steel frame and non-marking rubber feet
- Sets up in 160 seconds with two people and no tools required - the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes volleyball barrier netting, sock catching net, practice court net, ground frame and BOW-poles
- Comes with roller case for easy portability and storage
Please note: This is a bulky item. An additional shipping fee will be calculated upon checkout.