What you will need:
- Set markers approx 20m for running or to desired kicking/running length
- Agility poles should be approx 2m apart
Step by Step:
- AFL Player (P1) Starts training drill laying on stomach.
- Team-mate (P2) or coach holds the Tackle Pad about 10m up from ladder.
- Team-mate (P3) Stands about 10-15m from tackle area
- Once whistle is blown, P1 launches up and 'quick feet' through Agility Ladder
- Runs to P2 and tackles bag held by player 2 whilst collecting the football
- Player 1 handballs to Player 3
- Player 1 turns and darts through the Agility Poles
- Player 3 runs up field to the next cone 20m away
- Once there, turns to pass to Player 1 who is exiting out of the Agility Poles
- Player 1 marks the ball